FAQ answers

Find answers to frequently asked questions.

If you or a loved one have been injured as a result of the negligence of another, whether it be an automobile accident, slip and fall injury, wrongful death or any other type of personal injury accident, you are advised to seek the assistance of a personal injury attorney. If you handle a case on your own you’ll be going against experts from insurance companies who want to settle for as little as possible; far less than the actual value of your case, and if you had an attorney representing you. Not to mention, the legal and insurance process can be extremely difficult to navigate on your own.

If you have just been in an accident, seek medical attention as soon as possible. Go to a medical doctor, chiropractor, urgent care or ER if needed. Don’t refuse treatment if you experience symptoms of a serious injury. After you have taken care of yourself first, you should have a report made and documented if you are at a public facility; an accident report if in a traffic accident; an injury report if at work. Try to take as many pictures of the scene as possible, along with photos of your injuries for evidence. Get witness information such as names, phone numbers, and the email addresses of those who saw the accident.

Finally, you should contact a trusted attorney and do not speak to at fault party’s insurance company. Make sure to keep track of all the expenses and and receipts related to your injuries. Do not wait to file a claim! Your statute of limitations will expire after two years.

In the case of a hit and run where the negligent party is never identified, you can sometimes recover losses under Georgia’s underinsured/uninsured motorist policies.

You will not be asked to pay anything unless we win.

If we do win, we only ask for a fee based on your compensation. Consultations about your case are free of charge, so feel free to reach out to us about your case or call 404-297-0044.

You should bring any documents that are related to your injury. For auto accidents you should bring a copy of the police or incident report, a copy of your insurance declaration page, photographs of your vehicle and injuries, copies of  medical records for treatment related to the accident, any correspondence from the insurance companies, estimates and repair records and receipts for your vehicle, and towing and car rental receipts.